Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Colorado Springs, CO Office
If you are a first time patient to Colorado Pain and Rehab Medical Center's office, don't worry. We'll do everything in our power to make you feel relaxed and confident. Here is some basic information to help you familiarize yourself with our Colorado Springs physical therapy office:
- Directions and maps
- Hours of operations
- Payment Policies
- Request an Appointment
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own physical therapist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience